About the ACBN Accelerator
Our accelerator is designed to support founders of Black entrepreneurs who are running their business for 2 or more years but don’t have a business plan, they are experiencing a gap in their knowledge to develop the right infrastructure and processes to reach new markets and sales targets for growth. We have created a 6-months pre-seed business accelerator with pathways to optimize your business through training, supports, mentorship and opportunities to become investment ready.
This intensive program will guide you to achieving a buisiness plan will open door to investment opportunies to help you grow.
What Makes Us Different?
Our Growth Accelerator is designed to support Black founders to create infrastructure in their businesses so that they can scale their venture. This program equips you with a solid business plan, sales training and a supportive network to open doors to funding opportunities.
- A community of professionals to help you achieve your goals
- Get help to finish your business plan
- Access training to grow your sales
- A holistic approach to entrepreneurship
- Mental health support
- Become investment ready
Who is the ACBN Accelerator for?
- Must have an operational business for 2 years
- Recurring revenue: $2,000 - $15,000/month
- Pre-seed company
- Need help with business plan
- Wants access loans and grants to grow business
- At least 1 team member committed to timeline
- A desire to build, grow and scale business
- A coachable mindset
What Kind of Supports Can I Expect?
Business Plan Writing Support
Bespoke Sales Training
Access to Mental Health Support
Pre-Quality for ACBN Micro Loan
Chance to Win ACBN Micro Grant
Applications Close: March 29, 2022
Applications Open Applications Close Screening & Offer Program Onboarding Program Starts Program Ends Join Alumni Network
March 8, 2022
March 29, 2022
April 8, 2022
April 12 2022
April 19, 2022
September, 27, 2022
June 29, 2022
Screening & Offer
Join Alumni Network